NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Sunday 15 February 2009

THE HAWK !

For those of you that have been in to the studio recently, you will have seen ( or heard me talk about ) my new machine.... THE HAWK .... i love it !
It is almost silent and by all accounts a good deal less painfull ! which has to be good.

We are closed mon tues wed, this next week due to school holidays and my hubbie, disappearing off to scotland for a few days training to kick more ass!!!!. But we will be back to normal opening hours next week.

Hope to see you soon
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment