NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Monday 22 February 2010

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Guys,

We have a winner ' BEEFY BROWN ' has won 3 free hours tattooing and a free entrance ticket to MANCHESTER CONVENTION on 6th - 7th March. well done BEEFY !

We are getting ready for MANCHESTER TATTOO CONVENTION and hope lots of you can join us, it is sure to be a fantastic weekend and a great eye opener for those of you that have not been to a convention before !!

Keeping busy at the studio, keep checking in as things are a changing !!!! ( for the better ) !
it's all very exciting all will be revealed soon.......

call in for a cuppa anytime

See ya soon Tracie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment