NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Thursday 31 March 2011

expanding!!!

Hi Guys, All of you who visit me at my studio, have realised just how busy we are becoming.... which is a good thing of course... ( dont stop coming !) but to be honest im growing out of home, i even have a drawing board in my bedrom :s So John and i have decide to move ...again... only 700 yards away from where i am now so not far but it just gives me a bit more space. We have taken over the property now and am hoping to re open in a couple of weeks, i will ring everyone already booked in and let you know where your appointment will be. So although the place has changed everything else will be the same..... i will still be slightly mad and un organised, John will be grumpy and hairy and Chelsea will be making the cuppas..... see you all soon Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment