NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Thursday 23 June 2011

summer ?????? are you sure ?

Hey guys,
INK IRON and HOTROD was a total success by 11.30 am we were full to capacity, it was a great day, unfortunatly the weather turned to rain in the afternoon, but it really didnt spoil the day. A huge thank you and well done to kevlin for sitting for 3 hours to have her forearm tattooed with another dead dolly !!! pics to follow.
So the next big doooo to look forward to is MODS and ROCKERS at piece hall in HALIFAX
6th JULY. This is an annual event that just grows every year, im not tattooing here but i am working n will be buzzing about so please say hi :)

Studio phone and internet is finally up and running 01132 102010
The studio is busy busy but im here to chat at anytime, so call in for a cuppa
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment