NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Monday 25 January 2010

busy busy busy....

Hi

Glad to see that the bad weather hasn't stopped everyone from calling in this week. Weve had a busy week, and started some new BIG pieces....

I had a young lady in this week Paula, and i have to give her my hero award! she had her ribs and tummy tattoo outlined for 2 hours and never flinched.... my god girlie you are some tuff nut !

We managed to take Mik Crones geezer bird ( old tattoo ) he had tattooed on his arm and make her look pretty again.... I think we succeeded as Mik was trying to lick her in the studio !

And i have to make a comment on Mr Leak.... John we love you dearly but mate you have to stop taking those pain killers for your neck :) you never stopped talking !
too much caffiene we think :)

call in and say hi anytime.....
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment