NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Monday 4 January 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Hi Guys

A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.

We are back to buisness on january 7th, rested and ready to go .....................

The NEW YEAR in NORGRETS studio is promising to be bigger and better than ever before
( is this possible... i hear you cry.... ) well guys watch this space.
Heres a taster of whats to come up in the next few months !!!!!

We are working Manchester convention this year 6th - 7th March....
It is my 40th birthday the same weekend.... so the plans are been set for a fantastic weekend, hope you can join us. ( more details to follow )...

We are holding a competition in the studio... prizes are HUGE !!!! all will be revealed this week...

Our Tshirt/ Hoodies are proving to be very popular, so much so we have released some more designs and they are in the studio this week....
( also more of our much loved baby grows ahhhh! ).

So there is all that along with our regular hard work commitment to customer care and general sillyness!

Please call in and see us for a chat and a cuppa anytime ( most of you know where the kettle is now ! )

Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment