NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Friday 3 April 2009

Back in sunny ossett !!

Hi all,
We flew back from Spain yesterday, and straight back to it today. Good to be back, ( not really!!)

Its now been confirmed, I will be tattooing at HULL TATTOO CONVENTION 24th MAY. Tickets are on sale at £ 10 each or you can pay on the door on the day, for convention details and directions visit www.hullink.com . We would love it if you could join us for what will be a great day. followed by an after party.........

Ive got loads to catch up on......... so see you in the studio soon, we have new opening hours, we are now open tues, wed, thurs, fri and sat.

bye for now
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment