NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Tuesday 7 April 2009

strange but true .....

Well, today so far has been a rather odd day...... ive just been to calder vets in dewsbury to tattoo an id number on a pit bull.
Kevlin recieved a call last week whilst i was away from west yorkshire police asking if we would tattoo dogs!! obviously kevlin thought this was a wind up and told him so ! but no it was a genuine call, apparently this pit bull has cleared all tests and is a legal pit bull, and if she didnt get an id tattoo on her leg she would be put to sleep, well those of you who know me know i couldnt let that happen! so off i go this morning to tattoo my first dog! it was sedated but it was a bit nerve wracking! i loved it ....... and im now listed to tattoo for the police should anymore dogs turn up. How cool is that !!? :)

Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment