NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Sunday 26 April 2009

Back to normal...... ( well as normal as we get !! )

The studio is back to regular opening hours now, we have sorted out our water problems :)

We have our MARKED FOR LIFE t shirts and vests in the studio now, we will also be stocking NO REGRETS Tattoo clothing very soon, so keep checking in to see the very latest styles ...

Just wanted to let you know too, we have new stock of "skin divers", so all those who have been in for these fantastic piercings, call back in and we will be happy to stick a hole in you !

Lastly a reminder that all BAD TASTE BEARS and TURDS are all 50% off, we wont be stocking them for much longer so grab them while you can.

Oh ......and tickets for HULL CONVENTION can only be ordered in advance from the venue, or you can pay on the door. If you want to call in for more information thats great i have posters and flyers.

okee dokee folks

Hope to see you soon
Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment