NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Sunday 5 April 2009

updates.....


these are a couple of my favourite tattoos i did just befre we went to spain....... so damn cute!!







Danny Boy on his birthday in his drinking hat !! 19???? looks about 12 !!!
Tracie x

1 comment:

  1. Thanx once again for the hand and feet tattoo's Tracie! Healed in no time thanx to your new machine, pictures look great but you could have airbrushed me a six pack in!!!!

    ReplyDelete