NEW STUDIO .....


Welcome to our website.....


After having a studio in Ossett for 6 years, i decided to offer the more personal approach to tattooing, and now run a private tattoo studio, allowing me to spend more quality time with you, and more undesturbed time creating wonderful works of art on your skin.


I am based in DRIGHLINGTON WEST YORKSHIRE junc 27 off M62.


I work only by appointment, for tattooing and consultations. Although of course you are welcome to call in and have a chat to me anytime.



I can assure you that you get the best level of service. I am very passionate about my art as you will see from my many paintings and drawings on the walls of the studio and i believe that this enables me to offer to you the very best Tattoo your body deserves....


..... WELCOME TO YOUR NEW ADDICTION .....



Friday 17 April 2009

A wet week

We have had a flood at the studio.
Think our fishies had a party and didnt clear up !!!!!

We are all ok just rather damp!
This means unfortunatly we cannot open till tuesday next week 21st april.

I am sorry to everyone who had appointments booked for friday or saturday i cannot switch the computor on for your numbers! Please contact us next week and we will do our best to get you back in asap.

A HUGE thank you to KEVLIN and JOE for letting the firemen in and to AARON for the hugs x
Aso thank you to DEAN and DAN loyal customers and friends for helping us fix up the studio again.

Hope to see you all next week

Tracie x

No comments:

Post a Comment